Members do not see ads
An unusual reverse view to the classic shot across the Green to the Minster. This one looks across the Green towards where the Salamander kitchenware shop now is - a milliners in this picture.
The building on the corner is Dorset County Stores, according to the sign, established 1875.
The other obvious difference to today is, of course, the railings around the Green, taken down during the War.