God's Blessing Green Locality
11 months ago / Views: 1357
According to the Wimborne Minster website, this building is a rebuilt chapel of 1834, and includes a pulpit and bell formerly belonging to the...
2 years ago / Views: 698
The inscriptions under the eaves of the existing building read '1713' and '1898', and looking at the brickwork on the building on the right,...
Our Town Story Members do not see any ads